Tuesday 1 September 2015

INTERIOR LOVE - CANDLES

By Simmy Kaur


So I recently moved house and one of the best parts of moving is getting the chance to play around with decor ideas for your new room. I honestly couldn't contain my excitement, and this reignited my passion for home decor.


After pulling together pieces and doing a bulk of the work it was time for the finishing touches, and for me finishing touches means candles. Candles add a certain ambiance to a room, a little mood lighting if you will. The smell of vanilla and coconut filling a room with lights off and just the glow of a candle can send you into a state of zen and that is what your bedroom should be, a place you can unwind.

Find your perfect scent, pick your favourite colours and enjoy.





*Last 4 pictures courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates from pipdig