Tuesday 3 March 2015

Long Hair, Still Care!

A little while ago I put up a post about a new caffeine shampoo I had been using. I thought I'd give you all a quick update on how I was finding it.
By Jaskiran Sagoo
I had high expectations for Alpecin and it definitely lived up to them. However I did have a few issues when I first started using it. The shampoo made my hair significantly thicker and I was noticing less hair falling out in the shower. BUT it made my hair very dry and my split ends were pretty bad. After doing a little research I decided that I had to change my conditioner to a product which would be more nourishing and hydrating, as Alpecin does cause hair to dry out. 

At the time I was using Aussie's volumising conditioner, which gives my locks great volume but that's about it. So I swopped to Tigi's Bed Head range. 


This range works well on hair that's looking for a little TLC but isn't completely wrecked. It's called the number 2 recovery range. After using this the condition of my hair became a lot more healthier and for now it's a product I am happy to stick to. I picked it up at my local hairdressers, and it was on offer which is even better!

I decided to alternate between the Bed Head shampoo and the Alpecin shampoo, just to give my hair a break from drying out again.

I am going to continue using this shampoo. For now this combination works for me and is producing me results I'm happy with, but if it doesn't work for you then try something else. I'm sure in a while my hair will work better with another shampoo, as your hair is always changing and needs different products to make it happy and healthy. Hope this helps! Please leave your comments below and fill me in on how you're finding this shampoo or if you want to start using it.

1 comment:

  1. At Knots Hairdressing we are experts in creating stunning hair colour for men and women using the latest sensational Wella Professional range of colours.
    Source : wella hair colour

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Templates from pipdig