Monday 2 February 2015

BABY IT'S (STILL) COLD OUTSIDE

By Simmy Sidhu
Firstly let me start with a very big sorry! Me and Jaskiran have both been super busy working on some projects as well as planning for our weddings which are both this year. January has been extremely manic and this is just the beginning. But we have something we are preparing for you all that will be very helpful if any of you are planning your special day, that will be posted soon so keep an eye out.

But this post is all about this dreadful weather. I awake every morning preparing myself for the below zero temperatures that await me outside, and this weather does not look as if it is changing any time soon. So I thought I would pull together some pieces I have seen so you stay as warm as possible while we all wait for Spring!

I have had my eye on a few pieces which I definitely want to add to my wardrobe.

Cream Sleeveless Trench Coat

Let's start with a coat! Now I don't want to invest in another bulky coat as I already have a great one for winter, but I did find a gorgeous number in River Island which I think is perfect for transitioning from winter to spring. This Cream Sleeveless Trench Coat will always be a go to piece whatever the season. Pair it with a body-con dress and heels for a night out or a chunky knit and jeans if you want to keep it more casual, either way this is definitely a keeper!
River Island - £75

Ribbed Polo Neck Top

I love basics when it comes to clothing, something versatile which can be paired with a heap of outfits and that is exactly what this polo neck top is. Long sleeves and high neck will definitely keep you warm, add a cute gilet on top or the gorgeous sleeveless trench coat to bring this top to life. At £18 you really can't go wrong.

Topshop - £18

Tailored Crepe Wrap Jumpsuit

So you have decided to brave the cold and enjoy a night out but are not really ready to get your legs out yet? (trust me I don't blame you!) Well this tailored piece will keep you warm and looking stylish all at the same time. Fitted to perfection this piece can go from office wear to dance floor in a minute just with a change of shoes. How could you not love it! (Hmmm maybe a perfect Valentines gift? *hint hint*)

Missguided - £35

Boots Boots Boots!

Black boots are a staple piece, they work throughout the year so you can never have too many. I have found two pairs which I adore. First are the Bershka Elastic Ttrack Ankle Boots and second are the much loved Dretch Chunkly Sole Over The Knee Boots by River Island which have only just been restocked. Both can be worn day and night are extremely comfy due to the rubber sole. Do I really need sell these to you? They are hot, just get them!
Bershka - £29.99

River Island (Via Asos) - £70

So if you are not going to hibernate until Spring these pieces will at least keep you snug while we all wait.

Simmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates from pipdig