Monday 19 May 2014

Nothing quite says summer like sandals

I’m pretty sure most people hate feet. They’re not the cutest part of the body but with the weather brightening up and summer being just around the corner (I hope I haven’t jinxed anything!) it means that feet will be out in abundance.

By Jaskiran Sagoo
Now before we get into what sandals I love at the moment, let us discuss the basics. Make sure your feet are pedicured and well moisturised. I swear by CCS foot care cream which can be found in Boots. It’s very rich and leaves my feet feeling super smooth. It’s a little pricey but goes a long way. After you've applied the cream I tend to put on socks so that all the cream is well absorbed. Make sure you use a pumice stone at home to get rid of hard skin and scrub. If you don’t want to spend lots of money on a foot scrub you can make one at home using body oil, sugar and lemon zest to make it fragrant. Pinterest has lots of good, inexpensive scrub ideas so get pinning!

So what sandals have I invested in for summer? I've gone for basic strappy sandals because I like to keep my footwear simple. 




However I am in love with gladiator sandals at the moment and Topshop have a wide range you can choose from including flats and heels. 


Carvela also has a pair of hot gladiator sandals which are definitely on my wish list.


Zara is focusing on pool sliders, which I am not impressed with but each to their own. They have got a few other gems which I will definitely be wearing over and over again this summer! I purchased the ethnic jeweled sandals shown below but ended up returning them because they’re not very comfortable so make sure you try before you buy!




I've also managed to finally get my hands on some basic black leather strappy sandals and I’m already in love with them. I found them online Zara but can’t say they’re the most comfiest shoes I've owned, but when they look so cute who cares!    


Make sure you let me know in our comments section if you have any sandals on your wishlist so I can have a look around to maybe add them onto mine, and watch out for these sandals styled with different outfits over the summer. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates from pipdig