Tuesday 27 May 2014

Coconut you little genius!

Now I cannot rave on enough about how much pure coconut oil has changed my life! It is not only a must have throughout your beauty routine but can be used for pretty much anything you want you just have to do the research.

By Simmy Sidhu


I have always used baby oil on my skin, I tried different oils however kept going back to it because I trusted it and with my very sensitive skin trying lots of new things does not always work out well. But my Mum came home with Pure Coconut oil and kept telling me to try it and I was reluctant for a while but gave in and slathered it all over…and it was amazing! Mother always knows best!

Skin care  
I use this everyday on my skin, day and night. During the day I wash my face as normal in the morning, dry it and then apply a small amount (pea size) into the palm of my hand and rub it to warm up it up and then apply over my face in circular motion and follow with cream. Before bed I wash my face and remove any dirt which may have built up throughout the day, dry it and apply a fair amount to my skin in a circular motion followed by Oilatum.

Stress relief 
This is not just for your face, massage it in to your whole body and tuck yourself in to bed and you will drift off into an intense sleep. Wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready to kick some ass!  

Hair care 
Warm up coconut oil or keep it cold, whatever your preference and massage in to your scalp and through the rest of your hair. Leave in for a few hours or overnight and then wash out. This will leave your hair feeling smooth, looking full of volume and smelling divine.

Dental care 
Mixing water and a table spoon of coconut oil together and rinsing for 10-15 minutes (do no swallow) can help with bad breath, inflamed gums and plaque build-up. Remember to spit out in to a bin, as this can clog your pipes.

Coconut water can also be used to boost metabolism and keeps you well hydrated, which is why you always see Rihanna with a carton of Vita Coco in her hand. 

So these are just a few of the reasons coconut oil is my beauty miracle product. 

I purchased my jar from my local Indian supermarket, it is very easy to find. So get finding! Trust me when I say that this is one product that you will use for the rest of your life!

- Please keep in mind this is a product which has suited my skin however everyone has a different tolerance to products so please test before using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates from pipdig